Friday, January 23, 2009

PT Test

Obviously, I want to get the best score possible.  Well, I've been running and doing pushups mostly.  Although the holidays caught me off guard and it got really cold but I still do what I can.  I do pushups at work and run the stairs when I don't have time to run before or after work.  Here are some unofficial PT tests I gave myself.

13Oct08
- 2 mile run = 18:00
- pushups = 27
- situps = 45

30Oct08
- 2 mile run = 17:23
- pushups = 37
- situps = 25

20Jan09
- 2 mile run = 16:12
- pushups = 55
- situps = 47

It's only 3 tests but you can see a difference for sure.  Also, I'm not sure what happened to the situps on the second test.  That's really weird.  My guess is that I was lax on the first one and let bad situps count. I know that after the first test I started to really make sure my form was good so I wouldn't waste reps.

As long as I keep it up I know I'll be very comfortable (relatively) in Basic.  What I really want to focus on is getting that run down!  I know I can do better.  We'll see.  

No comments: