Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fall in!

I'm new to the military. I'm not actually in the military either. What is the allure the armed forces have over me? I don't know. But I do know this, there seems to be a sense of honor and pride in serving. So I'm thinking about joining. The only branch that makes sense to me for my specific situation is the reserves orbthe national guard.

So right now, I'm on the track to learning more and seeing if it's right for me.

But there a few things I need to check to make sure this isn't just a fad. The military also looks interesting toe for these reasons:

- Call of Duty 4
- Battlefield Bad Company
- Generation Kill
- Paintball

See? Those are your typical recruiting tools. Not to mention the countless movies.

That's why I have to be sure I'm joining for the right reasons.

Well, follow me along as make my decision. I hope to post helpful links, articles, photos, videos, my progress... Just stick around!

No comments: